A faithful reproduction of the 1950 Samba sneaker.
A shoe that is synonymous with adidas, the Samba was created in 1950 for football players to train on frozen outdoor pitches. This version of the legendary sneaker has a look that's true to the Samba of yesteryear, with an all-leather upper, serrated 3-Stripes and a gum rubber outsole.
- Full grain leather upper with suede overlays
- Suede toe overlay; Comfortable textile lining
- Die-cut EVA insole for lightweight comfort
- Serrated 3-Stripes
- Printed "SAMBA" on quarter
- Color del artículo: Cloud White / Black / Cloud White
- Número de artículo: 772109